We've rounded up a chocolate recipe that is sure to satisfy that sweet tooth, because let's face it, chocolate is a favorite this time of year! What would the month of Valentine's Day be without a little chocolate?
Orange Chocolate Fondue
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces bittersweet baking chocolate
- 8 ounces 1 package Orange Chocolate Squares, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (optional)
- Marshmallows, fruit, pound cake, biscotti, brownies, or whatever else your heart desires as dippers!
- In a small sauce pan, heat the cream until its bubbling
- Lower heat to simmer and stir in chocolate, 1/2 cup at a time. Stir rapidly to melt the chocolate completely into the cream.
- Take the chocolate sauce off of the heat and stir in the optional Grand Marnier. Serve with your choice of dippers and enjoy!
Are you ready to Seek the Unique?