If there's one thing that says romance this February, it's spending a few relaxing days at one of our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts! From the moment you cross our thresholds, you'll see what sets our Inns apart from other lodgings in Wisconsin. Each property in our collection of Inns has its own unique sense of charm and character, but they all share a few commonalities as well. Our Innkeepers pride themselves on exceptional service, the perks at each are plentiful and the amenities are mostly free, and each morning starts off with a delicious and freshly prepared breakfast.
Does it really get any better than that? Well, as it turns out, it does! Step up the romance even more, and choose to stay at one of our member Inns that offer spa treatments and/or partner closely with local spas. Adding spa treatments is the perfect way to add a little indulgence and extra pampering to your getaway. What better way to show your special someone just how much you care?
Several of our member Bed and Breakfasts offer spa treatments right on-premise. Browse through and choose your favorites so you can start planning the getaway of a lifetime!
Indulge in Spa Treatments at a Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast
Who doesn't love to be pampered with gentle massages, facials, and other delectable spa treatments? Or how about a wellness retreat with gentle yoga classes and mediation?
You really can have it all, and it starts right here at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast association. Unwind and let all the stresses of today's world melt away at one of the following 5 Bed and Breakfasts.
- Head to the romantic Cobblestone Bed and Breakfast in Birchwood, and enjoy a soothing soak in their special Thermo massage tub for two that was imported directly from France. It's luxury at its finest!
- Hidden Serenity Bed and Breakfast features an on-site mini spa that is the perfect place for couples or individual massage. Feel the weight of the world slip away in an instant at this delightful Inn and spa.
- Head to Brayton Bed and Breakfast in Oshkosh for a private yoga lesson or reiki treatment directly from their Innkeeper. Or, enjoy the most luxurious massage or pedicure you can imagine at Salon Mode, just 1 block away.
- The Artha Sustainable Living Center and Bed and Breakfast in Amherst is the perfect wellness retreat that not only offers exceptional spa treatments but also a chance to experience living in balance and harmony. They offer both private and ongoing group yoga classes, massages, and a chance to renew your spirit in Wisconsin's stunning wilderness.
- Head to Westphal Mansion Inn and Bed and Breakfast where they offer on-site massages, including special massages for expecting mothers! Additional spa treatments are available at Natural Health Ministries in Hartford.
If you'd rather go to one of Wisconsin's well-known wellness retreat centers and spas, consider that we have a Bed and Breakfast located nearby these fine spas: Sundara Spa in the Wisconsin Dells, Kohler Waters Spa in Kohler, Edgewater Spa in Madison, Well Spa in Lake Geneva, and Aspira Spa in Elkhart Lake. Each of these extraordinary spas has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine and Travel + Leisure Magazine.
Relaxation Awaits at a Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast
Take the opportunity this winter to relax, reconnect, and rejuvenate your spirit at one of our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts. With so much stress dominating our daily lives, it's no wonder that getaways and retreats focused on wellness and relaxation have grown increasingly popular.
On-site spa treatments are just one of the many perks offered by some of our members. Even if they don't offer it themselves, our member Innkeepers will be more than happy to help you plan and arrange the perfect spa treatments for you! Come experience the difference at our Wisconsin Bed and Breakfasts this winter. Browse through our collection of Inns, and plan in some time for wellness.