Reedsburg, Wisconsin 53959
About Valley Springs Farm B&B
Valley Springs Farm Bed & Breakfast takes you out to the tranquility of the farm where the only noises you'll hear are the sounds of farm animals and an occasional tractor. Each spring and summer, sand-hill cranes nest in our pasture and welcome folks with their morning call. Your innkeepers/owners, Don and Dorothy Harms, welcome you to stay with them at their home and enjoy a relaxing getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Rates begin at $100 per night based on double occupancy. Additional guests $10/person/night if more than two in a room. Families - call for special rates.
Celebration Package - Birthdays, Annversary, I Love You or "Just Because"
Celebration Package – Birthdays, Anniversary, I love you or “Just Because”
Don’t want to make supper or find a place to dine-in or carry-out? Our Grazing Boards, also known as charcuterie boards, are the perfect option! Must be reserved in advance.
· Graze on local cheese, meats, crackers, veggies, fruit, & nuts while cow gazing.
· Your board will be waiting for you when you arrive in the fridge or can be delivered on another evening of your stay when staying more than one night.
· When ordering let us know if you want some kid-friendly options included (like colby jack cheese cubes & gold fish crackers) OR if you’d like some HEAT/Spice in your cheese!
Sissy's Cafe - Personal cakes, cupcakes, or cake pops
- Off-Street Parking
- Central Air
- Complimentary Full Breakfast
- Accommodates Special Diets
- Refrigerator Access
- Microwave Access
- Self Check-In Available
- Allows Children Under 10
Property Type & Geographic Setting:
- Working Farm
- Air Conditioning in Room
- Television in Room
- Rooms with Multiple Beds