About the Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association
The Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association was established in 1987 and is one of the largest B&B associations of its kind in the United States. The B&B industry considers itself the original share economy, offering travelers a unique opportunity to stay as a local. Member inns of the WBBA are also well-known for their eco-friendly practices and farm-to-table cuisine. All member inns in this elite collection of B&Bs are inspected, insured and licensed.
Public Relations Contact: Carla Minsky, cell 920.979.3420, email@example.com
Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association: Kerri Thiel, Executive Director, 715.942.8180, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Policy: If you’re interested in a media visit to one of our member inns and have an assigned story, we are happy to help facilitate. Comp and media rates for one-night stays are often offered by inns pending availability. Midweek dates work best, avoiding holidays and peak season. Send your request to email@example.com.
Annual Conference: For up-to-date information and details of our annual conferences, see the conference page of our website. If you’re interested in attending, contact Carla Minsky, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Images: If you are interested in photography from our website or our organization’s logo for use in an editorial story, contact email@example.com. Photo credit line should read WisconsinBandB.com.
News Release Archive
- What Kind of Wisconsin B&B Matches Your Wedding Personality
- Wisconsin B&B Association Announces Statewide Program to Heal the Earth
- Wisconsin B&Bs Go All In with Cheese
- Cycling Enthusiasts Choose These Wisconsin B&Bs
- Wisconsin B&Bs for Leaf Peeping Pros
- This Holiday Gift Card Proves Wisconsin B&Bs Are the Best
- One Size Does Fit All with Wisconsin B&B Gift Card
- 10 Wisconsin B&Bs for Leaf Peeping
- Not Really Roughing It at Wisconsin Cabin B&Bs
- Top Public Golf Courses and B&Bs Nearby for Wisconsin Getaways
- Wisconsin B&Bs Big on Curb Appeal
- Biking is the New Golf According to the Wisconsin B&B Association
- Insider Tips for First-time B&Bers
Sign Up for the E-Newsletter
Our enewsletter comes out four times a year, timed to the seasons, and each issue is filled with stories of innkeepers, travel trend features, B&B profiles and recipes. Could be a good resource for story starters. At the very least, it’s an enjoyable read. Sign up here.