Midwest Independent Lodging Conference
and Innkeeper Trade Show
Presented by: The Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association
Embassy Suites by Hilton ~ Milwaukee
Brookfield, WI 53005
November 30th, 2021 from 10 am - 5 pm
December 1st, 2021 from 9 am - 3 pm
(Tuesday - Wednesday)
Get your products/services in front of B&B’s, Inns, & Independent Lodging throughout the Midwest.
All Exhibitors have the opportunity to choose one of the following:
General Exhibitor Level - $350
Sponsorship Level - $1,500
All Exhibitor Benefits
- Table covering, chairs, wireless internet, and electricity.
- Socialize and network and get your products/services in front of all our attendees. Provide sample products and promotional material and sell—no commissions/added costs.
- Company inclusion on the WBBA website and in the conference program-to include company website links, logo, description and contact information.
Sponsorship Level Benefits
- All general exhibitor benefits with the addition of:
- Speaking engagement.
- Prime exhibitor space location,
- Pre-booked appointments with attendees.
- Hotel room and meals are included for one (1) person in your company. (Additional company representatives - purchase meals in the "Food & Membership Options" portion of the registration form.)
- One company introduction before a session. Added exposure!
- Additional sponsorship exposure through member email communication.
- Full list of conference attendees before/after the conference.
- Provide us an "ad" that we will include in our Member Conference Updates that will allow you to describe any special pricing, promotions, show specials, etc.
- Company name and logo on signs, banner, and screen.
- Opportunity for extra exposure.*
*Extra Sponsorship opportunities with signage for added exposure are available (e.g., coffee breaks), to be discussed after Sponsorship Level registration & payment. Call us at 715-942-8180 or email Kerri Thiel, WBBA Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now to get your company on our website, get exposure in our marketing materials and secure your preferred speaking engagement! Keep checking back to the conference page of our website for up-to-date information, conference schedule, and a list of exhibitors for this sure-to-be memorable event!
We are pleased to have chosen the Embassy Suites where you will be welcomed with extra-large suites, complimentary made-to-order breakfast and an evening reception in their beautiful atrium lounge with complimentary drinks and appetizers to enjoy netowrking opportunities with our conference attendees.
Each of their two room suites offers a private bedroom and a separate living room with a sofa bed. All suites feature a refrigerator, microwave, wet bar, coffee maker, and free WiFi.
Onsite amenities include Hanna’s restaurant, Bertrand’s bar, a heated indoor pool, fitness center, business center, 24-hour convenience store for snacks, beverages and various travel essentials.
Special Room Rates for Conference Vendors at Embassy Suites
2 QUEEN SUITE NONSMOKING - rates from $129.00/night
1 KING SUITE NONSMOKING - rates from $119.00/night
Please use this booking link to book your stay* at Embassy Suites: https://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/M/MKEMBES-WBB-20211129/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
*All exhibitors must book their own stay. For Sponsors: Hotel cost as well as meal costs will be covered by the WBBA for one (1) person per company.
PAYMENT OPTIONS - Payment for attending the conference is accepted via check or PayPal with completed registration (click the "Register Now" button at the bottom of this page). If sending a check, simply send the check to the WBBA offices at the address below. You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card (via PayPal).
If special payment arrangements are needed, please contact Kerri directly at the WBBA offices and we will do our best to accommodate. Please note, however, that a minimum of $250 deposit is required for our sponsorship level in order to secure your speaking engagement and topic and for immediate exposure on our website and marketing/advertising materials.
Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association
644 Hillcrest Drive
Waupaca, WI 54981
You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card (via PayPal).
MIDWEST INDEPENDENT LODGING CONFERENCE CANCELLATION POLICY - Should a conflict arise, you may cancel your registration with full refund up to 7 days prior to the conference or November 23rd, 2021. After that date, refunds are not possible. You must put your cancellation in writing to the WBBA offices directly at email@example.com.
Want to participate, but unable to attend? Your product giveaway, product samples, information, coupons, giveaway product/basket. Send your product to arrive the week of November 22nd, 2021 to the WBBA offices (address below).
Please be assured that any COVID-19 Wisconsin mandates at teh time of the conference will be adhered to. The safety of all is of the utmost importance.